So, the other night I spent the whole evening pulling out my Kauni. I'm stilling going to use the traveling leaves design from the Tailored Jacket pattern but I'm using Ruth Sorensen's cardigan pattern for shaping and gauge. Since it looks pretty sack-y in the pics on Ravelry, I'm adding some waist shaping as well - 3 sets of decreases (at 10, 12 and 14 cm) and 3 increases (at 16, 18 and 20 cm). I've put so much time and thought into this now, the damn thing better fit. Here are some pictures of my progress so far - one with flash and one without. Neither gets the color quite tight, it's somewhere in the middle.