Tuesday, February 9, 2010

In which I feel old and cranky

Man, am I freakin' sick of knitting fingers.  Luckily for me, I'm on the last one and then no more gloves for a long time.
I think I might have satisfied my desire to work on little, purse sized things for a while.  Just in time for the new soccer season.
I think I'm also cranky because I skipped lunch, which isn't good for me (me + low blood sugar = stupid and groggy) and you really can't catch up on eating at the next meal.  Or I can't, I just feel too full and still run down. So I tend to feel wiped for 48 hours.  How did I make it through my 20's???
Also, I had a class to teach on Internet Legal Research for 40 or so law students, which is very interesting as a topic and fun to teach, but ill-timed as I know the students won't use it for the better part of a year.  So I try to keep it lively and informative.  The shock value of what the big boys charge to search their databases per minute usually gets their attention for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment