Sunday, May 13, 2012

Been a while, sorry

My husband was out of town at a conference. He's really blown away by Salt Lake City. If you as big a fan of hiking and a fan of traffic as he is, you'd get the appeal. His pictures were lovely - he hiked Lake Blanche and saw a Bees game. While he was gone, I didn't do as much knitting as you might expect. Rather I washed the siding (by hand) and stripped and repainted the bathroom ceiling and got some plant issues taken care of. It was a lot of work and I would have posted all kinds of before and after shots, but I was trying to surprise the spouse. As he was not surprised anyway, next time I'll just post. :)
But I'm having all these little knitting project bugs - I really want to try major loop socks and figure 8 casting on and here is my latest "little" thing. It's got baby Amelia, fingering cotton top down Aran.

No comments:

Post a Comment