Monday, January 19, 2015

Paulie

I started working on this over break. It's a very fun and I wanted to do it again with the stripes this time. It makes for nice and permitting if you're trying to watch a movie for the most part. So I wanted to use up some black and lollipop Chroma. The problem with color change yarn is that if you work back-and-forth the gradations not going to work out very well. So I did was basically a really unnecessary steeking process on this one. Then I tried out a new way of handling steeks using the crocheted steek method. You can see it here http://eunnyjang.com/knit/2006/01/the_steeking_chronicles_part_i.html. 
I'm now picking up for the neck edging and I'm going to have to figure out how I want to finish it-  with buttons or clasps or what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment