Monday, January 19, 2015


I started working on this over break. It's a very fun and I wanted to do it again with the stripes this time. It makes for nice and permitting if you're trying to watch a movie for the most part. So I wanted to use up some black and lollipop Chroma. The problem with color change yarn is that if you work back-and-forth the gradations not going to work out very well. So I did was basically a really unnecessary steeking process on this one. Then I tried out a new way of handling steeks using the crocheted steek method. You can see it here 
I'm now picking up for the neck edging and I'm going to have to figure out how I want to finish it-  with buttons or clasps or what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment