- I now know how to disassemble and fix a very jammed heavy duty stapler.
- I have a much clearer understanding of how to cut, shape and use 1/2 inch galvanized construction fabric.
- I now know that I can staple said fabric into rafters with said stapler above my head and behind me while lying on my back on a one inch beam and balancing myself so I don't fall down into my own kitchen.
- I know this last one isn't a lot of fun and the insulation makes me cough.
- I know my attic reaches 90-plus degrees by 10am.
- I know I need more 1/2 inch galvanized construction fabric to finish this job.
So I'll do something else with my afternoon. I'm almost done with the Gotland. I need to measure these skeins, they must be HUGE. Have a nice day, everyone.