Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still blocked

So I have a perfectly nice swatch of st. st. for my Comfy, but still no good application for it.  Something straight and hip length with a placket neck?  Close, but placket necks with clasps look kinda dumb in summer.  Laced placket neck?  Too informal?  Bah, humbug.
I think I should just put it back in the closet and get the Glacier scarf, frog it, and make another Diamond Scarf until I get inspired.
Just bought a mountain of beads - yay!  Spend those pattern proceeds!
Oh, finished my made up sock last night.  Fits like a dream and it is super comfy.
However, none of this is interesting enough to take pictures of tonight.
(Seriously, if anyone out there thinks they have a great idea for this darn Comfy, I wanna hear it)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment