Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

I've done a lot of knitting -- both Frost Flowers and the Linen Stitch Tunic are nearly done -- but I don't have pictures of those. Soon, though.
What I do have pictures of is Tallulah Gorge which looks pretty any time of year. We usually hike down to the floor and cross the river to walk along the river, but it was closed this day because of the rain.
I really liked the pink and gray against the pine green and the contrast of the up of the deciduous trees and the down of the pines and the gray of the rocks behind. Sort of making me think about redoing a Fassett sweater. I'm not letting myself start anything new until I finish at least 2 of the things I have currently going on.


And finally, here are the little ones playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment