Thursday, April 23, 2009

What can brown do for you?

Okay, my lame commercial quote doesn't even make sense, but I was casting about for something to say about this incredibly dull brown sweater I'm nearly done with.
Here are the buttons I had selected. I then had my husband pick the ones I'll use. He picked brass. He's way better at this stuff than I am. But I think I've mentioned that before. I like the silver ones too, but they'll go on something else.

And . . . . .

My, what boring beads you have purchased. What do you think you're doing? The white and silver are for a test run of a wedding shawl I'm working on - I got both size 6 and size 8 to see which work better, and the black and sterling, that's for a variation on the peacock. Which I'm graphing. Slowly.
News at 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment