Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some news

Okay, I'm on my third take of the Lion hat, I've almost got it.  Comfy fingering is lovely, I really like the colors, but charts take a couple goes through to get right - on paper you think it will look like something and when you first knit it goes all Rorschach on you.
Speaking of Knitpicks, the coordinator for the Independent Designer Partnership program at Knit Picks asked me if I'd be interested in designing something for them.  I was absurdly thrilled, but not sure what I should do.  Thinking on it (turn the bunnies into a baby sweater in Comfy fingering, a new beaded shawl, ?), if you have a suggestion let me know!
White Peacock is maybe 3 rows from being done, I doubt I'll get to dye it before June or July because I need a really hot day, but my dying last week gave me confidence I can get the colors I want.
AND my spouse got home last week.  Yay!  And last night we finally ventured into the magical land of RiffTrax.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Happy weekend, more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment