Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Simple man's aran from 1995(?)

Still working on Norwegian Roses (in fact, we stayed up WAY too late last night to see the Patriots win, and yes, I really dislike Tony Kornheiser and Ron Jaworski, who'd have thought someone could have made Dennis Miller look good?) but I wasn't real happy about how the bottom edge looked, so I cut off the garter stitch edge and picked up the stitches - worked 2 rows in the chocolate brown and did the picot edging, now I'm making a band to sew down. I think it will be better. Of course, taking scissors to my knitting tends to make my husband question my sanity/knitting skills. :)
Anyhow, here's another chart for a man's sweater - this one's rather old - I originally did it in garnet heather Bartlett.
As always, Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
(If you make any interesting versions, I'd love to hear about them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment