1. Do you knit or crochet? Knit.
2. How long have you been knitting and/or crocheting? 33 years. Ouch. Okay, I learned really young. Like, 4.
3. What’s your favorite yarn to work with? Wool with some cotton or silk in it.
4. What’s your favorite needles/hooks? Inox.
5. Do you spin? If so, spindle or spinning wheel? Yes, spinning wheel.
6. What’s your favorite fiber to spin? Merino, but my experience has been limited.
7. What’s your favorite project to make? Sweaters.
8. What’s the hardest project you’ve ever made? Kaffe Fassett's stars cardigan.
9. What’s the project you’ve had the most fun making? Same.
10. What’s the ugliest project you’ve ever made? The big blue sweater I made for my dad that looked like it was designed for an orangutan. I was 15 and I made it in under 48 hours. There have been some horrible color combonations, too.
Lori answered "My first sweater" to that last question, but I was hoping for a picture. I haven't made anything too heinous lately. Lori - what's your favorite brand of yarn/yarns???
Sunday, June 8, 2008
From Lori, whose blog I like a lot.