Monday, June 1, 2009

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth

Okay, at the end of last week my mom came to visit. Which is, like all mom visits, kind of nice and kind of stressful. Yay, house is clean; even more yay, she's gone home.
And I messed up my right arm. I don't know what I did, but when I move my fingers on my right hand, I can feel the tendons grind. Looks like I might have whacked it hard enough to bleed under the skin or something, but I would have thought I'd have remembered doing something that a.) stupid b.) painful. Anyhoo, not very pleasant, and I'm right handed. Typing is okay, driving (shifting) hurts, turning keys in the ignition or unlocking a door is fiery painful.
My poor spouse has the flu (fever, chills, awfulness) and our neighbors dogs barked all last night keeping him awake. And, on Friday, he lost a large filling, so now we have a dentist appt. tomorrow at 8am. He really hates the dentist.
Oh, and finally, our computer died on Saturday. I'm not even going to attempt to post via the PS3, so maybe I'll just take the work laptop home tonight.
BUT
the Peacock Capelet is nearly done. More pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment