Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sneaking in vitamin A and fiber

So last night for dinner I made sweet potato pancakes. I took it as a good sign that the little one took a bite and said "mmm, they taste like pancakes" and then wolfed them all down before getting back to his bacon. Kids and bacon, it's kind of crazy, esp. my kid. So, if you like breakfast for dinner, that's a winner.
I made a couple things last night - a necklace for the little one and a pair of earrings. I really like the earrings - moss agate and sterling and beads. I'll take a picture tonight. Not sure what I'm going to do with them, maybe I'll finally get off my butt and start up that Esty shop.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for putting a link to my website on your blog! I'm so glad your little one liked the sweet potato pancakes. My son is the same way about bacon. It was even his first word. Not Mommy. Bacon.

    You have a lovely site here. I love the idea of an online scrapbook to keep track of all your projects. That's why I started my blog too: to keep track of all my recipes.

    Hope you have a wonderful creative day!

    Very best,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie,
    Thanks for the kind words! I did a lot of cruising for recipes and when I found yours I really like the simplicity - and now the taste.
    I'm jealous of your trip to ME - we used to go to Mt Desert when we lived in New England.
    No joking, one time our son asked with total sincerity "Where do you lift up the skin to see the bacon?" as we drove past a hog farm. Ummmm . . . .
    Have a lovely day/weekend!

    ReplyDelete